Share Your Experience and Help Others
- William SmootHi my name is Corbin, I am ten years old. Lori helped me get the best hearing aid for my ear about three years ago. I did not like it at first, but I now understand that it helps me hear my teachers and my mom. I love going to see Lori, she is my favorite doctor. She always takes care of my ears and my hearing aid and helps me hear everything better. I would definitely tell other kids to come give her a try.
- Kristin OmbergSound Audiology did a fantastic job with my father’s hearing aids. He had some special requests and they were extremely patient and worked with us to find the best solution for him.
- A Google UserGreat new Audiology facility in downtown Walla Walla. On Main Street near the Wine Thief and the Public House. I'm a client and really appreciate the Staff. Good prices and services for hearing aids, batteries, and accessories.
- Bob BonsteadGreat new Audiology facility in downtown Walla Walla. On Main Street near the Wine Thief and the Public House. I'm a client and really appreciate the Staff. Good prices and services for hearing aids, batteries, and accessories.
- A Google UserThey were able to be open during regular business hours, unlike the seemingly much larger business I had been using. They had what I needed,demonstrating a " can do" attitude. Lori is very personable, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Mike ShearDr. Jacky is as clinical and knowledgeable of a Doctor as you’ll find... Not just the Tri-Cities/Walla Walla area, but one of the very best Audiologists in the Pacific Northwest.
- William SmootThere are lots of places in the Tri-Cities to get your ears/hearing examined, but if you truly want the best you will come to Sound. Lori and her team are super friendly and professional.
What truly impresses me is the fact it is not about the money, it is about your needs. You are number one to them.
- Spencer GreerI had such a great experience! The office was so beautiful and calming, and Lori knew exactly what I needed (even though I only gave her my best guess of what I wanted). She is so knowledgeable, and I felt so positive every time I went. The staff is very friendly, the prices are very fair, and Lori is an extremely trustworthy expert. I couldn’t recommend them more highly! My sincere thanks to Sound Audiology for a great product that will really improve my quality of life for the next several years.
- Surviving with Christina MarshallVery nice place and staff
- D ReayI remember the first time I realized I had a hearing challenge, I visited Sound Audiology & Hearing Aids and my first impressions were great – they were very helpful.
Hearing aids have much improved my communication skills and I would advise anyone who is concerned about their hearing to visit Sound Audiology & Hearing Aids as you won’t believe how improving your hearing can alter your quality of life.
- Gregory DeerThey were able to be open during regular business hours, unlike the seemingly much larger business I had been using. They had what I needed,demonstrating a " can do" attitude. Lori is very personable, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Gerald WardGreat team, excellent service. I live a long distance and they were highly flexible in scheduling my appointments. If you want quality sound, go with Sound Audiology.
- Tom JohnsI suggest Sound Audiology & Hearing Aids in Walla Walla for all your hearing aid needs. The owner Lori Lovato treats you as if she has known you for years. Even if it is your first time in their office. She listens to your needs and offers solutions. She makes sure the product she sells you performs the way you need it to. Her office manager Edy does a terrific job. She calls you a day or two ahead of your appointment to remind you. I can't say enough good about the way I was treated. I'll be back again.
- Jocelynn MclaughlinI absolutely love the sound audiology and hearing clinic in downtown Walla Walla. Jacky, the audiologist and Rebecca, the front desk receptionist are amazing. I had a lot of traumatic experiences with doctors growing up, so I had a lot of anxiety about going in for an appointment. But they put me right at ease and made the appointment super easy for me and they were total sweethearts! I was super impressed, and I highly recommend them to anyone!
- Connor StoneThis clinic is fantastic. I went in for impressions to make custom earphones and the service was spectacular. My doctor was not finished until she was satisfied that they were done right and made several attempts to make it happen. The price was right too!